YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Teenagegirl102 is a participant of Viglink Affiliate Program. Revenues are earned when items are recommended.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Top 5 Mascaras for Teens



If you are looking for the best mascaras for teens then I suggest you to take a look at this list. These mascaras are handpicked by me so it’s all about personal preference. And according to other reviews the mascaras are top notch. Truth is, most teens wear mascara, they might not wear a lot of makeup but mascara I think they do!The mascara set above it is said to be amazing. I am still waiting for my order but based on the reviews I  found throughout the internet. I decided to put it here.




CoverGirl Lashblast Mascara, Black, 0.44 oz.

This cover girl mascara is one the best mascaras I have ever tried. It is perfect! The quality is obviously high and that way it makes your eyelashes is great.  Lashes are longer and look finer.




3D Fiber Lash Mascara by Mia Adora - Premium Formula with Highest Quality Natural & Non-Toxic Hypoallergenic Ingredients - FREE Bonus Eyelash ebook with Pro-Tips Included


The 3D Fiber lash mascara is another one of my favorite. I always like to experiment with makeup that comes out and this one just blew me away! Just look at the difference! No more to say about it right?


Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Washable Mascara, Blackest Black, 0.25 Fluid Ounce
The Maybelline mascara has being one of my favorites since it came out! I used it for fancy events. It gives my eyelashes a sophisticated look, I don’t know if it’s just my eyelashes though.  Lashes do look longer.



L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara, Black, 0.33 Ounces

The L’oreal mascara has to be part of the 5 top mascaras for teens. Because the quality is better than MAC, hands down. And I am not a big L’oreal user. This mascara can be apply nice and actually stays in the lashes instead of wearing off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment