YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Teenagegirl102 is a participant of Viglink Affiliate Program. Revenues are earned when items are recommended.

Friday, May 23, 2014

My Birthday Wishlist **

So tomorrow is my birthday and I'm kind of excited. Kind of excited because who likes getting old? Besides the balloons and the cake, birthday for me is just like a goal- because who guarantees you were going to make it to that age. So just for you to know I'm in my 20's - STILL YOUNG but no longer a teenager....Bummer.

I want to post my birthday wishlist in this blog just for fun. :) Just to go back in the years to see what changed or if I'm still the same silly girl who wishes the same stuff. :D hehe.

Apple iPad with Retina Display MD510LL/A (16GB, Wi-Fi, Black) 4th Generation
Just because my old iPad screen is scratch and half broken. Just like any clumsy girl out there, I dropped my iPad and the screen got some very bad scratches and it's half broken..An Apple iPad would be nice tho ;-)
I love keeping my room colorful and besides loving the quote, i love the colors. :-)


Disney Frozen Olaf Warm Hugs Girls T-Shirt Size : Medium
Don't judge, Olaf is my favorite from this movie! Would love this shirt! 
Skyline Furniture Ladbroke Storage Bench - Multicolored
I always wanted one of this! Ever since I was small i thought this was cool! Still do. :-)
Women's Letty Flip Flops
Summer is almost here!! And flip flops are essential when you live in summery hot places. Fashionable and cute. 




I got to admit I'm in love with running shoes, I want every color! :-)
The awesome thing about this Nike shoes is that you can customize it by playing around with the colors you want for your shoes. 



END OF MY WISHLIST!!!! ****

No comments:

Post a Comment